Wooden Snakes and Ladders
This bright and colourful Wooden Snakes and Ladders set will keep children entertained for hours.
Snakes and Ladders is a classic and traditional game that has been around for many years. It may help children learn counting and directions as well as teaching how to play well with others.
Made from solid wood, it consists of the standard 100 square playing board and has the snakes and ladders directly painted onto it.
Dice are also provided, as well as six playing pieces so up to six friends can all join in the fun.
- Measures approx. 29 x 29 cm
- Dice and six playing pieces enclosed
- Made from solid wood
- 2-6 players
- Recommended for children 4 years and above
- Comes boxed
How to play:
- Each player puts their counter on the square marked with the number 1.
- Take it in turns to roll the dice. Move your counter forward the number of spaces shown on the dice.
- If your counter lands at the bottom of a ladder, you can move up to the top of the ladder.
- If your counter lands on the head of a snake, you must slide down to the bottom of the snake.
- The first player to get to square 100 marked ‘finish’ is the winner.