Wooden Pick Up Sticks
Get your mind working with this traditional game of Wooden Pick Up Sticks.
Pick Up sticks helps encourage hand/eye coordination which makes it a perfect ‘first game’ for young children.
- 30 colourful wooden sticks
- How to Play instruction sheet
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above
- Made from wood
- Supplied in a wooden box with sliding lid
How Do You Play Pick Up Sticks?
- Hold the sticks upright in a bunch in one hand just above the floor or table.
- Release the sticks and let them fall.
- Now try to remove the sticks one by one without moving any other stick in the pile.
- You can use the black stick to help you remove other sticks.
- Continue removing sticks until you move another stick by mistake.
- Now count the value of your sticks.
- Play the game again and see if you can beat the number.