Wooden Dress Up Girl
Mix and match outfits for our little wooden Dress Up Girl.
She might need her uniform on to head off to school, or a quick change into her netball skirt for a run around the court.
Engage your child’s imagination and encourage creative play!
Each box contains six different outfits that can be mixed and matched and swapped around as your child pleases.
- 18 pieces in total
- Box measures 9.5cm wide x 3.5cm deep x 14.5cm long
- Made from natural resources with child friendly, non-toxic paints
- Recommended for 3 years and over
The benefits of puzzles for kids
When your child is alone with a puzzle you can expect three basic skills to be built:
- Physical skills — from holding puzzle pieces and turning them until they fit.
- Cognitive skills — as they solve the problems of a puzzle.
- Emotional skills — they learn patience and are rewarded when they complete the puzzle.
If you like this puzzle you may also like our Wooden Tap Tap Set.