Wooden Double Six Dominoes
Get your mind working with this traditional game of Wooden Double Six Dominoes.
Dominoes is basically a game of matching numbers which makes it a perfect ‘first game’ for young children.
- Set includes 28 pieces
- Recommended for ages 6 years and above
- Made from wood and child safe, non-toxic inks
- Box measures 22cm x 5cm x 2.5cm
How Do You Play Dominoes?
Make sure there are 28 dominoes, from double blank to double six. Place the dominoes facedown, and shuffle them.
Playing the Game
Have each player take seven dominoes. The player with the highest double goes first.
- Place a domino with like value next to the first domino (it doesn’t matter which end). Be sure like values are always touching.
- If you don’t have a domino that can match the ones on the layout, you can draw from the facedown pile. Do not show this to your opponent. If no more dominos are left, the player can pass.
- A player wins the round if he or she is the first person to run out of dominoes.
- If everybody passes, the winner is the person with the lowest score.
Scoring: Add the number of dots on the tiles remaining in your hand.
If someone reaches 50 points in a game (for a Two player game) or 100 points (for 3+ players). The player with the lowest score wins.