Wooden Chinese Checkers
This bright and colourful Wooden Chinese Checkers set will keep children entertained for hours.
Chinese Checkers is a game of strategy. Fun for all the family to play it teaches taking turns and problem solving.
The object of Chinese Checkers is to get all your pieces over to the opposite point of the star.
Sixty playing pieces are enclosed, ten of each colour, so up to six friends can all join in the fun.
See the video tab above to see Chinese Checkers in action!
- Measures approx. 29 x 29 cm
- Sixty playing pieces enclosed (10 x 6 different colours)
- Made from solid wood
- 2-6 players
- Recommended for children 5 years and above
- Comes boxed with full instructions
How to play:
- Fill each triangle being played with each player’s colored pegs.
- Move one peg starting with the first player.
- Pegs move one space each turn and must be moved into an empty space.
- Pegs may move in any direction
- The goal is to get the peg to the triangle directly opposite the starting triangle.