Wooden Alphabet Dinosaur Puzzle
A great way to learn your ABCs with this Wooden Alphabet Dinosaur Puzzle.
Your child then has the challenge of completing the puzzle by matching the lower case letters to the capital letters printed on the backboard.
Educational and fun all rolled into one!
- 26 pieces with lower case letters printed on them
- Slightly raised pieces to help little fingers take them out easily
- Measures 30cm x 22cm
- Made from natural wood from renewable resources
- Non-toxic, child-friendly paints used
- Recommended for 3 years and over
The benefits of puzzles for kids
When your child is alone with a puzzle you can expect three basic skills to be built:
Physical skills — from holding puzzle pieces and turning them until they fit.
Cognitive skills — as they solve the problems of a puzzle.
Emotional skills — they learn patience and are rewarded when they complete the puzzle.