Shapes and Colours Wooden Knob Puzzle
Our Shapes and Colours Wooden Knob Puzzle comes complete with six different shapes.
Each shape also has their name written along side as well as the colour underneath to help with recognition.
To help small fingers grasp easily, each puzzle piece has a sturdy knob attached.
Your child then has the challenge of completing the puzzle by matching the pieces to the corresponding image printed on the backboard.
Educational and fun all rolled into one!
- Six pieces with different shapes and colours
- Each piece has a knob attached to help little fingers take them out easily
- All knobs are screwed AND glued for safety
- Measures 30cm x 22cm
- Made from natural wood from renewable resources
- Non-toxic, child-friendly paints used
- Recommended for 2 years and over
The benefits of puzzles for kids
- Physical skills — from holding puzzle pieces and turning them until they fit..
- Cognitive skills — as they solve the problems of a puzzle.
- Emotional skills — they learn patience and are rewarded when they complete the puzzle.