Pin The Tail On The Donkey
Pin The Tail On The Donkey is a traditional game usually played at birthday parties.
- Set includes a donkey poster – missing the tail
- Cut out tails
- Blind fold
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above
How to Play
- Place blu tack on the end of the donkey tail that joins the donkey body.
- Hang the donkey picture on a wall that is roughly eye level to your party guests.
- Have the children line up in single file and blindfold the first child in the queue.
- Give them the donkey tail and gently spin them around three times.
- Point the blindfolded child towards the donkey and ask him to place the tail on the donkey.
- Mark the spot where he places the tail with his name.
- Once every child has had a turn, the child with the donkey tail closest to the correct position wins