NZ Made Wooden Abacus
Kids will have so much fun learning to count with our NZ Made Wooden Abacus.
The abacus is considered one of the fastest ways of calculating and learning maths.
Once you get the hang of it, it can be used to add, subtract, multiply, divide and so much more.
Made in New Zealand, our abacus has a solid wooden frame with ten metal rungs. Each rung contains ten plastic beads (two sets of two different colours on each rung).
A perfect wooden learning tool for both boys and girls.
NOTE: Comes complete with a sliding cardboard backboard that slots into grooves top and bottom on the reverse of the abacus.
- Stands approx 40cm high x 36cm wide
- Self Standing
- Solid wooden frame with ten metal rungs
- Each rung contains ten plastic beads (two sets of two different colours on each rung).
- Has grooves at the back (both top and bottom) for a backboard to be slotted behind.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up