Make Your Own Fridge Magnets DIY Craft Kit
This MakeKit project includes
- 8x large clear self adhesive cabachons
- Strong self-adhesive magnet strip
- 4x coloured card designs
- 5x wooden pegs – great for grouping papers and thick card
- Fast + clear-drying craft glue in bottle
- Easy to follow instructions with images
- Available colours: pink, yellow, green, blue, black, white, grey, gold + rose gold
Suitable for: Boys and girls aged 6+ years to adults
Time to make: 45 minutes (plus drying time)
How do Arts and Crafts Benefit Children
When creating an arts and crafts project, children are able to develop their fine motor skills. Handling safety scissors to cut straight lines, filling in a set section in a coloring book, even properly drawing a circle are great ways for your child to master control of their motor skills.
Art also allows for your child to expand their essential vocabulary. They’ll learn the names of different shapes, colors, and materials without it seeming like a chore. These skills carry over into a multitude of other activities and will be especially important in giving your child a head start in school.
Perhaps one of the most important benefits that arts and crafts give your child is the chance for him or her to be creative.
Click HERE to find some fun tips on how to make learning fun for kids