Make Your Own Body Butter DIY Craft Kit
Our Make Your Own Body Butter DIY Craft Kit should be called Everything Butter – and here’s why!
Though this is a terrific body butter – it certainly doesn’t stop there! It can also be used as:
Unlike lotions which are water-based, this body butter will not go ‘off’! Which is just as well really because a little goes a very long way and you’ll be enjoying this luxurious body butter all year round.
You can whip the mixture by hand, but if you have a hand mixer it is even easier.
Made with natural ingredients your skin will love, here are just some of their benefits:
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes irritated skin.
- Arrowroot helps stop the mixture from being too greasy.
- Almond oil is rich in vitamins and is easily absorbed through the skin without blocking pores.
- Coconut oil helps reduce eczema and inflammation, as well as antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne.
This MakeKit project includes
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
- Glass jar
- Easy step-by-step instructions with images
- Almond oil in stopper bottle
- Fragrance oil in stopper bottle
Suitable for: tweens, teens and adults.
You can make these in: 15 minutes (+ chilling time)
How do Arts and Crafts Benefit Children
When creating an arts and crafts project, children are able to develop their fine motor skills. Handling safety scissors to cut straight lines, filling in a set section in a coloring book, even properly drawing a circle are great ways for your child to master control of their motor skills.
Art also allows for your child to expand their essential vocabulary. They’ll learn the names of different shapes, colors, and materials without it seeming like a chore. These skills carry over into a multitude of other activities and will be especially important in giving your child a head start in school.
Perhaps one of the most important benefits that arts and crafts give your child is the chance for him or her to be creative.
Click HERE to find some fun tips on how to make learning fun for kids