Magnetic Nature Explorer
Inspired by Charles Robert Darwin and his story, our Magnetic Nature Explorer is designed to encourage kids to dream big.
Each set includes two scenes and 31 magnetic pieces.
Kids can play with both hands to stimulate their left and right brain development.
Portable & fun this pocket sized game comes in a compact high-quality metallic tin box that conveniently fits into any pocket, travel bag or backpack.
- Contains two scenes and 31 magnetic pieces
- Suitable for 1-2 players
- Packaged in a Sturdy Tin Box
- Box measures 9cm x 20.5cm x 3.5cm
- Recommended for ages 4 years and up
How to play:
- The youngest player starts.
- Each player puts their counter on the square marked with the number 1.
- Take it in turns to roll the dice. Move your counter forward the number of spaces shown on the dice.
- If your counter lands at the bottom of a ladder, you can move up to the top of the ladder.
- If your counter lands on the head of a snake, you must slide down to the bottom of the snake.
- The first player to get to the last space at the top of the board is the winner.
If you’re heading out and about with kids, click HERE to check out our blog on how to survive a road trip with kids.