Hammer and Tap Nails 100pc
Remember the hammer and tap? A traditional creative toy from the 1930’s and 40’s.
Create simple pictures by hammering and tapping the tacks into the cork board.
A terrific way for children to better develop their fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination.
Children can create their own designs and pictures by tapping or pushing a tack into a puzzle piece.
- Your Hammer and Tap set will require some nails, or tacks.
- Can also be used on memo or bulletin boards or for craft projects.
- Box measures approx. 6cm x 9cm
- Each Nail measures approx. 1.5cm high
- Each box of nails are sold individually
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up
If you are looking for the entire Hammer and Tap set including hammer, corkboard, tacks and wooden shapes CLICK HERE