These gravity beads are a fantastic and colorful introduction to physics.
They are a quick, easy and spectacular science demonstration. You will learn how to use physics concepts like inertia and potential energy to empty this 20 feet (6m) strand of Gravity Beads onto the floor in seconds, while the container is still in an upright position the whole time.
World famous physicist and all around motion and gravity expert, Sir Isaac Newton, reveals yet another science wonder in just one word: inertia!
- Three cool experiments to be had
- Includes 6 meters of colourful Gravity Beads
- Comprehensive activity guide included
- All SICK Science kits come with online access to instructional videos (see above)
- Recommended for ages 6 years and above
Why is science important?
Science teaches kids about the world around them. It can help encourage children that they too can help solve the world’s big problems.
Science also helps kids develop skills of planning and conducting investigations, gathering information, team work and evaluating their findings.
It can also encourage responsibility while using scientific equipment and ingredients.