Finger Maze Puzzle Underground Houses
Trace, spot and learn with our new Finger Maze Puzzle Underground Houses.
This finger maze puzzle allows children to follow the intended route with their fingers and spot the 20 things hidden in the scenes.
This game encourages sensory and fine motor development for little ones.
FOLLOW THE MAZE: Touch and follow the route with your fingers
LOOK AND FIND: Spot 20 things along the trail
- Theme: Underground Houses
- Contains 12 chunky puzzle pieces
- Stored in a convenient, hard wearing carry case with handle
- Puzzle measures 60cm x 25cm
- Material: Paper/Card
- Case measures 38cm x 22cm x 4cm
- Quality and eco-friendly materials, printed with vegetable inks
- Brand: Mier Edu Australia
- Recommended for ages 2 years and up
Benefits of Sensory Play
From birth to early childhood, children use their five senses to explore and try to make sense of the world around them.
Picking things up and feeling their texture is what people often associate with sensory play, but it’s about much more than touch.
Sensory play includes any activity that stimulates a young child’s senses of touch, smell, taste, sight and hearing, as well as anything which engages movement and balance.
If you like this concept, you may also like our Magnetic Bead Trace Toys