Children’s Well-Being 3 Book Pack
Get a great start to your Centre library with our Children’s Well-Being 3 Book Pack.
Come along on a journey with Aroha’s Way, as she wards off nervousness, fear, worrying thoughts and apprehension.
Sunflowers Don’t Grow in Winter is a true story of hope, determination, and a little boy’s love of sunflowers.
Ziggy decides to plant sunflowers in autumn, but everyone knows sunflowers don’t grow in winter. Or do they?
There’s a Happy Moon in My Side is a fun way for children to lean emotional awareness and resilience skills.
“One morning, when Lucy woke up, there was a Happy Moon in her side.”
Also included are tools for parents, carers, and educators to help your child’s Happy Moon shine, and grow their well being and resilience.
Aroha’s Way Features:
- Measures 21cm x 26cm
- 36 pages of full colour
- From award-winning New Zealand author and illustrator, Craig Phillips
Sunflowers Don’t Grow In Winter Features:
- Measures 22.5cm x 21cm
- 32 pages of full colour
- Recommended age: 4 – 10 years
- Written by Emily Holdaway from the wildly popular New Zealand blog, Raising Ziggy.
- Illustrated by Craig Phillip – international multi-award-winning illustrator.
There’s A Happy Moon In My Side:
- Measures 21cm x 21cm
- 40 pages of full colour including the Toolkit at the back for Parents, Carers, and Educators
- Written by Mind Health founder, coach and counsellor, Richard Black
- Beautifully illustrated by Tepene Marsden
Never underestimate the power positive praise can have on a child. Giving positive praise to our children helps to reinforce behaviours, builds self confidence and self-esteem. When you praise your child, you are showing them how they can see themselves in a positive light, helping them to recognise when they have done well.
You can check out our blog HERE