Cat Donut Shaped Memory Match Game
Our Cat Donut Shaped Memory Match Game is a brilliant game for kiwi kids and a classic game with fun and educational artwork..
The shaped pieces offer a unique feature.
Contains a colourful set of 24 matching pairs.
- 24 pieces
- Contains 90% recycled paper
- Box measures 21cm x 16.5cm x 4cm
- Recommended for ages 5 years and up
- Contains small parts: not suitable for children under 3
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
The benefits of puzzles for kids
- Physical skills — from holding puzzle pieces and turning them until they fit.
- Cognitive skills — as they solve the problems of a puzzle.
- Emotional skills — they learn patience and are rewarded when they complete the puzzle.
Benefits of Matching Games:
Matching and sorting are best learned when they are part of a child’s everyday life. Children need to see math being used in the real world. When they put a puzzle together, they are matching shapes. When they are putting on their shoes and socks, they are matching objects. While helping to clean up their toys or helping with laundry, children are sorting objects. Common activities that children experience during play and daily tasks provide many opportunities for them to learn math concepts.
If you love this puzzle, and your child loves reading, click HERE to check out our amazing range of books for kids.