There’s something magical about a bubble and you can learn all about them with this Sick Science Bubble Blast kit.
A bubble is just a little puff of air trapped in a thin film of soap and water and its precise spherical shape and beautiful swirling colours make it a true wonder of science.
A bubble’s life expectancy is usually measured in seconds unless you know how to make a SUPER BUBBLE!
Will bubbles bounce? How long will they last? Bubble foam? What is the science behind bubbles??
Find the answers to these and many more questions you may have about bubbles in this Bubble Blast kit.
Teaches, encourages, develops and supports:
- Cognitive learning
- Social Development
- Exploration and Discovery
- Relaxation and Fun
- Provides hands-on learning
- Teaches scientific principles
- Encourages interactive participation.
- Comprehensive instructions included
- All SICK Science kits come with online access to instructional videos (see above)
- Recommended for ages 10 years and above
Why is science important?
Science teaches kids about the world around them. It can help encourage children that they too can help solve the world’s big problems.
Science also helps kids develop skills of planning and conducting investigations, gathering information, team work and evaluating their findings.
It can also encourage responsibility while using scientific equipment and ingredients.